3.27.2010

Attention RCC Photography First Year Students!


I would like to thank you for taking a moment to look over my blog. I hope when you start your blogs you have fun with them. There will be a time later this spring and summer when you are super busy that your blog will be the last thing on your mind. Continue blogging, continue posting up your own work, that is not for assignments. I think we all started this program because we loved to just get out there and shoot. Then once the classes started going and the assignments started to pick up we slacked off on shooting for ourselves. I encourage you to not allow this to happen and to always try to find time to get out and shoot for yourself.

I would like to ask all of you to send me your blog address when you create them so I can link up with you and watch your work. You can do so by either leaving me a comment here with the link, or email me the address. If you choose to email me, please send it to foveaphotography@gmail.com.

I hope you are enjoying the lab now that it is pretty much "yours".

I will see you all this summer once I return to NC.

Tyler

5 comments:

  1. love your work! keep posting.


    photobycali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alyssabarajasphotography.blogspot.com
    longest blog address ever!

    hope you're having a phenomenal time in NV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://candicewoodphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete